Friday, August 14, 2009

Homemade Pizza Friday: Hawaiian Pizza

I doubled the dough recipe for this pizza because we had guests over, but I think I may regularly do it so that we have more leftovers as hubs and I battle over who gets the pizza leftovers on Saturday...this way we both can have them!

Ingredients:
Homemade pizza dough *recipe doubled* (.60)
1/2 can pineapple (1.00)
1/2 cup of cubed ham (.70)
1/2 can of tomato sauce (.26)
1 cup of moz. cheese (.94)

*Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.

Step 1: Roll out your dough and place it on your cooking sheet (I use a pizza stone and it is incredible!)
Step 2: Spread sauce, cheese and then pineapple and ham onto the pizza. Stick it in the oven for about 20 minutes. (eyeball it, if the cheese starts to get dark then it's done and you need to get that sucker out of there!)
Step 3: Pull the pizza out, let it cool a bit and cut it up.
You're ready to eat now!! Enjoy!
Total cost of meal: $3.50

No comments:

Post a Comment