Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weekly Meal Plan: 8/17-8/23

This is what I see on my computer screen every time I look at it. It is a constant reminder of my desire to save my family as much money as I possibly can. When I decided to do menu planning, I wanted to find a good way to keep track of a weekly menu without:

A. Wasting Paper

B. Having to buy something (not in our budget right now)

So this was my solution! I plan out our weekly menu, type it into google calendar, take a screen shot and make it my background. :)

Here's our meal plan for the week:

Monday:
Baked Ziti with White Sauce and Spaghetti Squash

Tuesday:
Taco Chip Casserole with side salad

Wednesday:
Cheeseburger Pie and Broccoli

Thursday:
Chicken Divan with Veggie Medley

Friday:
Homemade Pizza Friday: Pepperoni Pizza

Saturday:
BREAKFAST SPECIAL: Banana Stuffed French Toast
Dinner: Orange Juice Chops With Green Beans

Sunday:
Potato Spinach Bake

Check back throughout the week for the recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment